Financial Year sale. Limited stocks at this price.
The Journey Guide puts easy, useful advice with practical checklists to follow to make your carer journey easier. Following the journey from communty and respite services, through to downsizing, moving and residential care, the Guide is designed to be written on, have pages torn out, and fit in your bag.
Made by carers to suit carers.
Your purchase is combined with a handy satchel, and some other helpful items to make it a ready made carer kit.
The Journey Guide DIY kit (carer version Qld)
The full Journey Guide Kit consists of:
- Journey Guide - wire bound booklet, size B5, includes notes pages.
- LYS satchel, partially made from recycled PET plastics, to contain the kit and to keep together all the items you need for the coordination of your carer duties.
- LYS Notebook - blank, ruled pages, can be used to write a journal or important notes during carer responsibilities.
- Document folder to aid transporting important and frequently used documents.
- Document sleeves to protect the frequently used documents.
- A set of 'post-it' flags to help navigate the booklet.
- LYS Pen.
- LYS Lens cleaner for your glasses or phone screen.